CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION - CCTV
Full service and installation of commercial systems, off site monitoring with two way speech facilities to deter trespassers on your site by a verbal announcements. Remote monitoring can be triggered by external movement sensors.
Automatic DOME cameras that can be programmed to do a site tour with full pan/tilt and zoom facilities. Major improvements have been made in the CCTV industry which has lead to improved picture quality, and with the introduction of digital hard disk recorders together with high speed locally programmed cameras which can tour a site invisibly and have the ability to send these pictures to our remote monitoring station, this allows clients to protect their staff, buildings and profit, without interrupting their day today business.
Analogue CCTV Systems
There is no doubt that an IP CCTV system will give a much higher resolution picture with better detail than a standard analogue system. There are still thousands of analogue CCTV cameras installed across the country and while many businesses are choosing to upgrade to IP CCTV there is still a role for modern analogue CCTV.
Analogue CCTV systems are reliable and offer good value for money. Plus specialised analogue cameras can offer advantages over IP in certain environments.
Analogue cameras can also be incorporated into ‘hybrid’ solutions. A hybrid CCTV system can record both analogue and IP cameras on the same recorder. A Digital Video Recorder (DVR) will convert the incoming video signal from the cameras to digital, compress it and then record images to a hard drive. We will advise you on the range Digital Recording and Connectivity options to meet your security system requirements.
An Analogue system is straightforward to install using standard coaxial cable and without the need for the involvement of IT or Network departments.
We are highly experienced in both IP and analogue CCTV and as a truly independent company we will provide expert unbiased advice on the systems that will best meet all of your operational cost requirements.
We provide a broad range of analogue security cameras including Pan Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) and PTZ Dome Cameras and Static Cameras.
Do You Have Any Enquiries?
We would love to hear from you, should you have any questions about our services please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
IP Network Cameras
Transmitting and storing CCTV images using the IP protocol widely used on computer networks is the basis of IP CCTV. It is a technology that brings integration and infrastructure advantages over legacy analogue CCTV systems that rely on dedicated coaxial cabling systems. IP CCTV can offer a number of benefits over analogue systems, including greater flexibility, enhanced performance and easier installation.
Benefits of IP CCTV:
- Flexibility – IP CCTV systems do not require local recording, they can transmit images across local or wide area networks and the Internet to a central location. IP CCTV cameras can be viewed and controlled by remote devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Image quality – IP CCTV offers superior image quality with Megapixel resolution, meaning that even in low light faces are identifiable and the images are crystal clear. A single IP CCTV camera can cover the area of several traditional cameras
- Cost-effective – IP CCTV in the long term is much more cost-effective than traditional analogue cameras. Initial deployment is easier, and it can be continuously upgraded with ease as the software becomes more sophisticated
- Easier installation – IP CCTV systems can run over existing wired or wireless IP networks. This means the installation of IP CCTV systems can be installed with less disruption and reduce installation time. IP CCTV cameras use a single cable for camera control, data, audio and power
- Integration – IP CCTV can be integrated with other security applications and IT systems to provide centralised building management control. Data from other security devices and business systems can be directly associated with IP CCTV images to provide a comprehensive full ‘situational awareness.’
As an independent specialist, we install and support a wide range of IP CCTV products from leading manufacturers including Avigilon, March Networks, 360 Vision Technology and VideoIQ.